THE SECRET OF A JUST RIGHT METHOD
Why does my method work so well even though it's so simple? That's easy.
With most methods, when you add a new condition - though it appears you have enhanced the possibility of finding a winner - more often than not you've only complicated the issue by introducing a secondary factor that can only mislead or confuse you.
THE COFFEE BREAK MILLIONAIRE is just the opposite. It doesn't try too hard to win. It doesn't overreach. It doesn't try to account for too many conditions or try to win too many races. It has a JUST-RIGHT-NESS to it that makes it a pleasure to work and a knockout to win with!
LET MY WINNERS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
I did a test run with the simplest of rules:
- IT WAS TO BE A COFFEE BREAK TEST
Every morning over a two week period - I was to use my system, THE COFFEE BREAK MILLIONAIRE, to pick as many horses as possible before my coffee got cold - which I figured would take around 20 minutes.
- MY ONLY SOURCE OF INFORMATION WAS TO BE THE DAILY RACING FORM
No form sheets. No "horses to watch." No tout sheets. No "inside information." No "private word from the backstretch." No special access to clockers. Absolutely nothing but the pp's in the Form. That's all I needed.
- THE TEST WAS TO LAST 12 RACING DAYS.
I cut myself a little slack, here. I skipped three days when I was away on a business trip. I skipped a Tuesday because most tracks were dark.
- I COULD BET ANY TRACK I WANTED.
By not having to bet my home track I could avoid meaningless races that were just there to fill the card - and instead play only the best races at many tracks - i.e., races that promised bigger edges, niftier angles and juicier payoffs.
- RACING CYCLES. THEY'RE THE SECRET TO THE SYSTEM'S SUCCESS. THEY TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO WIN A RACE
My easy-to-follow rules show you how to find out what racing cycle a horse is in. And once you've got that, you will know the Mind of the Stable and whether today is the day the barn is out to get the money and whether the horse has the right stuff to get the job done.
- AND LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE WINNERS!
These high priced winners slipped under the public radar screen:
Ballado's Thunder ($38.80)
Fabulous Notebook ($24.20)
Speedy Sprite ($39.00)
Danny Belle ($19.60)
Yet I found these horses in less than twenty minutes!
The funny part is, now that I have retired, I COULD devote all my time to winning more races and making more money - right?
I don't NEED to work full time and neither do YOU. My method works just the way it is. If you try to add anything to it - any conditions or exceptions or new factors - all you do is confuse the whole process - and start losing.
MY METHOD WAS BORN SIMPLE AND IT
WANTS TO STAY THAT WAY.
There are hundreds of marketers out there who make a living complicating everything and selling YOU their complexities. Many of them are known and respected - so naturally you THINK their stuff is important to you:
- software that figures for 57 factors - when it only takes three or four to win
- Speed methods that require you to purchase par ratings and track variants ...
- Or sheets that cost from $25 (Thoro-Graph) to $35 (Ragozin) per track per day - which might make sense if you knew how to use them or if they simplified anything
- Lists of turf sires
- Now they are selling lists of successful Santa Anita or Aqueduct sires - i.e., horses BRED for the course
- Pace calculators with a dozen conditions - where every condition negates another so you need a roadmap just to remember what to look for . . .
- Lists of winning trainer/jockey combinations which are often misleading and which don't work once the crowd gets on them
Plus This, That or the Other Method and I could go on for another three pages and I'm not even knocking these people. Their stuff MAY work
All I'm saying is that I DON'T NEED IT TO WIN
I HAVE PROVED IT FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS.
ALL YOU NEED ARE MY SEVEN RULES !
Five of them are racing cycles. Plus a rule on maidens and first time starters (an insultingly simple rule but it works!) and another on turn conditions - And that's IT. You don't have to be an expert. Being an expert is a trip all by itself that has NOTHING to do with winning and making money.
And my method is about nothing but winning and making money.
So let's get to it!
WHAT'S THE COST? GOOD NEWS.
My publisher, Heritage House, want to promote me to a wider audience by pricing the COFFEE BREAK MILLIONAIRE at only $29.95. You'd pay that much for a couple of pounds of Mocha-Java at Starbucks. Yet I am giving you the chance to make $50,000 or $200,000 a year at the races just like I do - not a bad trade off - even if you throw in $4.00 for shipping and handling.
Put it this way: If I'd had to pay only $29.95 (includes $4.00 shipping & handling) for my method when I first started out, it would have repaid itself 20,000 times!
(All major credit cards)