Get the guidebook that is revolutionizing winter racing...
the 2011 Edition of Noel Michaels' groundbreaking:
HANDICAPPING THE BIG WINTER MEETS
How to Win at Gulfstream and Santa Anita
WITH A SPECIAL ADDITION FOR SANTA ANITA CHANGING BACK TO A DIRT SURFACE, PLUS ALL OF 2010's KEY JOCKEY & TRAINER STATS
THIS BOOK WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO WIN JANUARY THROUGH MAY 1... When top class racing moves south to Gulfstream and West to Santa Anita from January through Derby Day, the rules, the players, the horses and the handicapping challenges change.
At Gulfstream, bettors face the challenge of comparing the abilities of horses shipping in from the big racing centers of New York, Arlington, Churchill Downs to the local talent coming from Calder and the middle of the pack race tracks like Monmouth and Philadelphia Park.
Horses are coming off layoffs and late fall and December farm rest. The newly turned 3-year-olds are maturing almost overnight and last week's ugly ducking loser can suddenly be the all grown winner today.
These are the kinds of handicapping spot situations and challenges that Noel Michaels thrives on. Noel is the author of two best selling "racing angles" books, Winning Angles A To Z, that produces winners year round at tracks around the country, and The Players Angle Almanac, a 108-page, in depth study of profitable spot play betting.
Now, Noel Michaels has expanded his study of angles and dug deep into the Past Performances and racing result history to produce the ultimate guide to finding value horses using season specific situations at the winter tracks. Using statistics, observation, situational percentages and a vast knowledge of the key players at the winter meetings, Noel Michaels takes you on a winning tour de force that covers every possible race situation to MAKE YOU A WINNER.
- How to utilize Gulfstream and Santa Anita Track biases to your advantage
- Which trainers/jockey combinations are the most deadly and under what circumstances
- Situational Betting For Trainers Off Layoffs at Both Tracks
- How To Rate Shippers
- Post Position Advantages at every distance from 5 furlongs to route races on the main track
- Turf Post Position biases from springs to routes
- Complete individual trainer records, including a breakdown of what spots trainers excel like layoffs or off of claims or distance changes.
- Solid advice on when to NOT BET horses under the care of certain trainers because they almost NEVER WIN in some racing spots.
- Under the surface covered of both Gulfstream and Santa Anita from every possible angle
- Advice on when to bet and when to layoff certain spots at both tracks
- Trends that produce big winning bets
- Track Profiles for the dirt at Gulfstream and for the Santa Anita Pro Ride surface
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW CAN COST YOU BIG MONEY!
OR MAKE YOU MONEY!
For example: Do you know which trainers...
- ALMOST NEVER FIRE FIRST TIME OFF A LAYOFF, BUT ARE AUTOMATIC BETS WHEN THEIR HORSES RUN SECOND TIME BACK? Bet these trainers' horses first back and you'll burn your money. Load up the 2nd time and you'll cash at high percentages. The information is right there in HANDICAPPING THE WINTER MEETS.
- SHOW HUGE PROFITS IN CERTAIN SPOTS AND INCREDIBLE LOSSES IN OTHERS? Noel Michaels study lays bare the facts on the major trainers who operate at Gulfstream and Santa Anita. You'll find out who wins big when dropping a horse from Maiden Special to Maiden Claiming or which trainers are firing with blinkers on or blinkers off and which trainers lose money with those moves.
DESIGNED BY A WINNING HANDICAPPER AND BETTOR
TO MAKE AVERAGE PLAYERS CONSISTENT WINNERS!
Noel Michaels is a player. He bets his own money. He wins. And, he's devoted his professional life to helping others win too. That's why Bob Neumeier, the NBC sports commentator, said, Noel Michaels "provides excellent insight" in how to win at racing.
Now, Noel Michaels has produced the ultimate book for betting January through May 1.
Anyone who bets winter racing at Gulfstream and/or Santa Anita without first reading this book is shooting in the dark. Noel Michaels takes away the veil of secrecy that surrounds winter racing when horses are coming off the farm or shipping in from different tracks. The training methods are different in the winter months. The horses react differently to the temperatures and climate change.
PLUS, SPECIAL EXTRA SECTION ON HOW TO HANDICAP
AND USE THE ANGLES TO YOUR BEST ADVANTAGE
Unlike other books that leave you out on your own with a pile of statistics, "Handicapping The Big Winter Meets" has an entire section of "How to Use This Guide" with practical, day to day, handicapping systems developed exclusively by Noel Michaels and designed for Gulfstream Park and Santa Anita.
Nothing is left to chance. These angles will make you a winner...
It's work like this book that caused celebrity race caller and TV personality Dave Johnson to say,
"Noel Michaels has done a great service to serious and casual horseplayers alike."
Or this from Andy Beyer, Handicapping author, Washington Post and Daily Racing Form columnist, and creator of the Beyer Speed Figures, standard of the industry."If you want to succeed in this game, you've gotta work, you've got to put the time in, and find the people who have good opinions like Noel Michaels."
ORDER NOW SO YOU HAVE YOUR COPY IN PLENTY OF TIME
TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE REST OF THE WINTER RACING...
GET YOUR COPY OF "HANDICAPPING THE BIG WINTER MEETS" FOR JUST $24.95
(Includes Shipping & Handling)